We’ve tried to design our services to be as accessible and usable as possible.
We’re constantly working to improve LBcompare – please let us know if we can help.
Law firms specify in their listings facilities they have available;
Has a Hearing Loop
Offers sign language
Accepts Legal Aid
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use*
- using your keyboard to control your mouse*
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse*
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser*
- changing text and background colours*
- how to magnify your screen*
- screen readers and talking browsers*
*Opens in a new browser window >> LBcompare is not responsible for any external content
Compatibility with tools
LBcompare should be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
You should Email Us or write to: Celame (UK) Ltd, 25 Moorgate, London, England, EC2R 6AY if you have trouble using LBcompare – this will help us to make improvements.