Preparation for a final hearing once the final hearing date has been fixed (but not including representation at that hearing) – An additional £1,000.00 plus VAT and disbursements.
Breakdown of Price
- Fees: £1000
- VAT – 20% – £200
- TOTAL – £1200 + disbursements
DB Law SRA ID:291366
- Continuing to correspond with you; advising you regarding the progress of your case and negotiating with the other party
- Instructing a Barrister to represent you at the final hearing; preparing Instructions to the Barrister and sending the Barrister all relevant documentation
- Preparation of documents in readiness for the final hearing to include preparation of the Court Bundles
What's not included?
- Any expenses or disbursements
- Any unforeseen circumstances which result in additional work, for example, protracted negotiation or correspondence or complex issues
- The Barrister’s fee for the final hearing.
- A fee will be agreed with the Barrister, which is dependent upon the nature and complexity of the case. A meeting will usually be arranged with the Barrister before the Court hearing
- Attendance by a member of our firm at the hearing or meeting with the Barrister.
13 Chapel Street, Camborne, , Cornwall, TR148EJ
Please mention you found DB Law through LBcompare
£1000 + VAT @ 20% + Disbursements
Locations: , Falmouth, Penzance, Camborne