Services Offered – PPI Claims
17.5% plus VAT
Example: If your claim succeeded and you were refunded £1000 by your lender/bank – you would pay the firm £210.
Read the Terms and Conditions
Check the Complaints Procedure
Check the Fees and Charges
Please note: calls to 0844 numbers cost 7 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
We Fight Any Claim and We Fight Any Claim.com are trading styles of We Fight Any Claim Ltd.
We Fight Any Claim Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 06649961.
VAT Registration Number 948767357.
Registered office address is Cradoc House, Heol y Llyfrau, Aberkenfig, Bridgend. CF32 9PL.
We Fight Any Claim is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. Our registration is recorded on the website: www.gov.uk/moj/cmr (authorisation number CRM14824).
Registered with the Information Commissioner – registration number Z1406608.
- OUR FEES
- We charge a total fee equivalent to £210.00 for every £1000.00 (17.5% plus VAT) of any compensation* which is awarded to you by your creditor(s). For example, if compensation* worth £1,000.00 is awarded to you we would charge a fee of £210.00. This includes compensation* relating to any policies or accounts with lenders for whom you provided us with a signed Letter of Authority and authorised us to pursue.
- Once you have received payment of compensation* from your creditor(s) you will be liable to pay our fee(s).
- If we are not able to deduct our fee (or any outstanding balance of it) from any compensation* paid to you because the whole amount has been paid to you direct by your creditor(s), you authorise us to charge you an amount equal to any outstanding fees due to us. Such fees are due once you have received payment of compensation* from your creditor(s).
- If you are in arrears with your loan, hire purchase, mortgage or credit card repayments or if your PBA is overdrawn, your creditor may use some or all of any compensation* to offset your arrears or reduce your overdraft. In these circumstances you will remain liable to pay our fees.
- You authorise us to deduct any amounts you owe us from any other amounts we receive on your behalf or in relation to any other claim you make for compensation* If you are more than one person, each of you are jointly and severally liable for our fees. This means we can collect all of our fees from either of you even if your creditor pays some of your compensation* to a joint account holder. You remain liable to us for our fees even if your creditor pays compensation* to you (or someone else acting on your behalf) direct.
- If you fail to notify us that you are bankrupt, in an IVA or Debt Management plan, you will still be liable to pay our fee of 17.5% plus VAT in the event that you are awarded compensation* even though you may not receive any of the compensation* yourself. For example, if compensation* worth £1000 is awarded to you whilst you are in an IVA or Debt Management Plan under which you owe £3000 to your lenders, your lenders may choose to offset your compensation* against your arrears. If so, this would reduce your arrears to £2000. In those circumstances, you would not receive any cash payment “in hand” but you would still be liable to pay our fee of £210.00 (17.5% + VAT).
- If any form of tax is payable by you or on your behalf in relation to any compensation* you receive (such as income tax which is payable by you in respect of the interest paid to you as part of your compensation*) you will be fully responsible for such payment and we shall have no responsibility to make such deduction or payment on your behalf.