Services Offered – Packaged Bank Account Claims
JSK CLAIMS IS A TRADING NAME OF HEENA KISHORE WHO IS REGULATED BY THE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT REGULATOR IN RESPECT OF REGULATED CLAIMS MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES: JSK CLAIMS AUTHORISATION NUMBER CRM9590
10% + VAT
Example: If your claim succeeded and you were refunded £1000 by your lender/bank – you would pay the firm
Read the Terms and Conditions
Check the Complaints Procedure
Check the Fees and Charges
Download this firms claim pack >>> jskclaimsofferpacknew2013 (PDF DOWNLOAD)
15 Falcon Road
Greater London SW11 2PJ
0845 463 3806
Further Research –
View on Ministry of Justice Website – Authorised – CRM9590
TERMS AS AT 6th Feb2016
JSK CLAIMS IS A TRADING NAME OF HEENA KISHORE WHO IS REGULATED BY THE CLAIMS MANGEMENT REGULATOR IN RESPECT OF REGULATED CLAIMS MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES: JSK CLAIMS AUTHORISATION NUMBER CRM9590
- JSK Claims are instructed to act as my/our representative to recover the charges imposed by my loan company on Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) cover.
- I/We agree that no agency other than JSK Claims is currently acting for me/us in the recovery of these PPI charges. I/we agree that JSK Claims are appointed as my/our sole representative in this matter.
- Should direct communication regarding this matter (including letters, telephone calls, or in person conversations with the bank, credit or store card company’s staff members) be entered into with the bank, credit or store card company I/we will report this to JSK Claims within 3 working days from receipt and forward all relevant documentation directly to JSK Claims.
- JSK Claims will submit the claim to the bank, credit or store card company and negotiate with it for the recovery of my/our money. I/We shall not enter into any negotiations with the bank, credit or store Card Company unless agreed in advance with JSK Claims.
- If the claim is upheld and an offer of compensation is made, JSK will discuss the terms of the offer with me/us. JSK Claims will not accept offers of compensation without my/our authority.
- Compensation will be calculated by the bank/lender/card company in accordance with FSA guidelines. This will be a full refund of premiums paid plus interest calculated at 8%.
- If there are no arrears or debt owed to the bank/lender/card company then I will receive the full amount of compensation directly as a cash sum. However, if there is any outstanding debt or arrears owing then some or all of the compensation will be used to clear the debt. Any balance will then be paid to me.
- The success fee payable to JSK Claims is 10% (plus VAT) of the compensation recovered. Examples below:
JSK claim back £1,000 and monies paid to client: Fee payable £100.00 plus VAT so you pay 120.00GBP
JSK claim back £1,000 but bank use compensation to clear outstanding debt/arrears. No monies payable to client. Fee payable to JSK Claims £120.00
JSK claim back £1,000 but bank use compensation to clear outstanding debt/arrears of £500.00. Client then receives balance of £500.00. Fee payable to JSK CLAIMS: £120.00
- If the claim is rejected by the bank then JSK Claims will refer the claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- If JSK Claims is unsuccessful in obtaining compensation then I will not be charged any fee.
- In the event that the bank, credit or store card company pays the settlement directly to me/us or if they reduce any of our debit balances by the settlement amount, then I/we will be liable to pay JSK Claims fee of 10% of the compensation directly to JSK Claims.
I/we agree to notify JSK Claims of any settlement received from the bank, credit or store card company within 7 days of receipt.
- I/we agree to notify JSK Claims of any settlement received from the bank, credit or store card company within 7 days of receipt.
- JSK Claims will issue an invoice for their services which will be payable within 28 days of its issue date.
- I/We agree not to accept any settlement that is communicated directly to me/us by the bank, credit or store card company without the consent of JSK Claims.
- Should JSK Claims be unable to recover any of my/our bank, credit or store card charges then no fee will be levied.
- 12. JSK Claims may terminate this agreement at any time if it feels that there are no merits in pursuing my/our claim.
- 13. I/We can withdraw our instructions for JSK Claims to act on my/our behalf by providing written notice within 14 days of signing the agreement. There will be no charge.
- 14. If I/We choose to withdraw our instructions for JSK Claims to act on my/our behalf after the expiry of the 14 day period then I/We will be liable to pay JSK Claims for work carried out on the claim and this is charged at £50.00 per hour.
- 15. If I/We choose to withdraw our instructions once an offer of compensation has been made then I/We will be liable to pay JSK Claims the 10% fee of the compensation received.
I/We understand that JSK Claims cannot disclose our personal information to anyone else. To this end I/we will be asked to provide security information and agree not to allow a third party to have access to this information. This agreement is covered by the Jurisdiction of English law and the Courts of England and Wales.