What work is covered?
- A complete end-to-end service, from initial instruction to Decree Absolute
- Face-to-face meeting(s) with a qualified divorce lawyer
- Correct completion and timely submission of all forms
- All Court correspondence and query handling
- Regular updates by letter/email/phone/SMS
What work is not covered?
The fixed fee service for Respondents has been created specifically for what we could term ‘the simple divorce’ – uncontested, no complicating factors. Unfortunately for many couples divorce is not so simple – decisions on children, finances, property can all make the process more complicated, and in these situations we would advise you in the traditional way and outside of this fixed fee agreement.
Our total fee to represent you in a straightforward non-contested divorce is £1,000 . For your convenience, we have set out below what is included in the total fee as follows:
Fees – £491.67
+ VAT – £98.33
+ court Fees – £550
For all enquiries concerning the Fixed Fee Arrangement please contact us on telephone number 01732 770660 . fax 01732 362452 or byemailhttp://www.warners-solicitors.co.uk/individual-services/fixed-fee-divorce—no-hidden-charges.html