The fee for Respondents in a Divorce is £190 + VAT.
This involves representing you where your spouse has issued divorce proceedings and you are looking for advice and assistance during the course of these proceedings.
What does the fee include?
- Taking your initial instructions and advising you on the procedure and timescales.
- Reviewing the divorce papers and completing the Acknowledgment of Service on your behalf.
- Advising you on the cost implications of the proceedings.
- Corresponding with your spouse or their solicitors during the proceedings.
- Forwarding you the Decree Nisi and Decree Absolute in due course.
Fixed fee does not include the following:-
- If you wish to defend the proceedings.
- Advising you in relation to financial matters and child matters arising from the divorce.
- Attending Court on the issue of costs.
- Making an application for the Decree Absolute in the event that your spouse fails to do this in a timely manner.
Available at our Offices in REDRUTH ( 36 Fore Street, Redruth TR15 2AE ) and TRURO ( 10 Edward Street, Truro TR1 3AR )
Home visits can be arranged if necessary; please contact the firm for a tailor made quote on 01209 213507 or 01872 272356.