Bevan Evemy Solicitors SRA ID:607770
If your Husband or Wife is to start the divorce proceedings you will be the Respondent.
- Advising you on the Petition of Divorce and any costs claimed
- Dealing with the Acknowledgment of Service and filing with the Court
- Advising on the Statement of Arrangements for Children (where appropriate)
- Dealing with all correspondence with your spouse, their solicitor and the court
- Keeping you advised about progress at every stage.
What’s not included?
- Dealing with any defended proceedings
- Dealing with any foreign element that may affect the divorce proceedings
- Any work in respect of the financial issues
- Any work in respect of children issues
- Making any application to the Court over that of the usual divorce proceedings process
Price for Divorce – Respondent
- Fees: £215
- VAT – 20% – £43.00
- TOTAL – £258.00
£215 + VAT @ 20%
( As respondent there shouldn’t be any court fees, unless you need to apply for the decree absolut. You may be exempt from court fees if you are on a low income – Read Here )
0333 320 8600
No.3 Northavon Business Centre, Dean Road, Yate, Bristol, BS37 5NH
Please mention you found Bevan Evemy Solicitors through LBcompare