(Advice and Assistance throughout proceedings)
What’s included in the package:
- We will hold meetings with you as required to take you through the divorce/dissolution procedure from start to finish.
- We will draft the petition/statement of arrangements for children/reconciliation certificate to start the process and send the papers to the Court.
- We will make contact with your husband/wife/civil partner or their solicitor prior to the start of the process and throughout.
- We will send the papers to the Court; apply for Decree Nisi or Conditional Order and Decree Absolute/dissolution.
What’s not included in the package:
- We will not act where either party is not resident in the UK.
- If the divorce/dissolution is defended, your husband/wife/civil partner cannot be found, they fail to acknowledge the petition, your husband/wife/civil partner cross-petitions, or it otherwise becomes complex, our hourly rates will apply.
- We will not apply for your marriage or civil partnership certificate or incur any Court fees or disbursements.
- We will not advise upon or complete the HMCTS fee remission form EX160.
- We will not attend any Court hearings.
- We will not advise you in connection with matters concerning children or finances.
Our hourly rates will apply should you wish us to undertake work not included in this package.
Divorce and Dissolution – £395 plus VAT
Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA ID: 57198
395 + VAT + Court Fees ( £550 )