View this firm’s Website >>
The total fee is £1008.80 assuming there are no unforeseen problems, which is paybale in three installments as follows;
Stage 1 – £287.50 – Payable at your first meeting where you will need to provide a completed instructions sheet
Stage 2 – £550- Court Fee payable when the divorce petition is ready to be issued by the Court ( you may be exempt from these if you are on a low income – )
Stage 3 – £311.30 – payable when we apply for the Decree Nisi
What is covered?
Before your first meeting with one of the Family Law team we ask you to complete the instruction sheet ( available here (PDF) )
The plan covers the preparation and issue of the divorce petition and all the steps that need to be taken to obtain the Decree Absolute.
What isn’t covered?
- Any work that is necessary if the Petition becomes defended, or needs to be altered once it has been issued by the Court.
- Enquiry Agents fees if the papers have to be served personally on your spouse
- The fee for obtaining a copy marriage certificate ( normally about £10 )
- Any advice and proceedings concerning property, finances and children.
- Negotiations on resolving any issues with regards to divorce costs prior to any costs order being made.
About this firm
Available at the following Offices;
Poole – (01202) 355695
Bournemouth – (01202) 355697
Christchurch – (01202) 355696
Broadstone – (01202) 355698
Wimborne – (01202) 355699