SRA ID::623139- Solicitors -
Joanna Connolly Solicitors
Contact us on 0151 254 6980 or by email
Joanna Connolly Solicitors is a sole practitioner law firm with a commitment to providing a high level of service, specialising in the areas of Consumer Credit, Contentious Probate, and Insolvency. We offer a professional friendly service with a clear pricing structure. Joanna Connolly (LLB Hons) is a Solicitor Advocate – a solicitor with Higher Rights of Audience who is qualified to represent clients as an Advocate in the higher courts in England and Wales.
Joanna was previously Head of Consumer Credit Litigation at MSB Solicitors and has had extensive litigation experience both at County Court and High Court level. Joanna had conduct of the lead Consumer Credit Act High Court case
Carey v HSBC Bank Plc  EWHC 3417 (QB) as well as cases in the Court of Appeal. Joanna thrives on constantly enhancing her knowledge and experience.
We can provide assistance in the following areas:
1. Defending County Court claims or statutory demands issued by creditors. We are specialist solicitors who always put our clients interests first. We do not act for banks or lending institutions which enables us to focus 100% on achieving the best possible outcome for you.
There are numerous factors to take into account when offering legal services however our typical pricing should help assist you to get an idea of what fee you’d be expected to pay for some specific services that we can provide to you. You will be able to purchase one-off Pay As You Go (PAYG) legal services at any time with prices starting at just £250 for a specific, agreed legal service to be performed by us. On occasion we may be able to offer a Conditional Fee Arrangement (CFA) meaning there would be no cost to you for utilising our legal services (for that case).
Pay as you go
Starting From £250
One Off Up-Front Fee
* Expert Advice Included
We Draft any documents
All Claims Considered
Starting From £250
One Off Fee
* Professional Advice
We Draft your Defence
Ideal for Claims -£10,000
Conditional Fee Arrangement – £0
Possible No Win No Fee
We Work on your Case
We Appoint A Barrister
Ideal for Claims £10,000+
2. Mortgage Mis-selling of first mortgages by brokers and lenders in respect of first mortgages both in negligence and under the Mortgage Code pre-regulation and since November 2004 claims for damages under FSMA 2000 S 150 for breach of MCOB.
3. Financial Mis-selling and Unfair Relationships in financial mis-selling in individual agreements and in consolidation transactions, including PPI mis-selling, mis-selling of second mortgages or unregistered first mortgages and the developing area of law in “Unfair Relationship”.
We are also able to advise and, where appropriate, provide representation on areas including:
1. Will Disputes & Inheritance Act Claims
2. Personal Insolvency
3. Employment Problems
4. Lasting Power of Attorneys (LPA’s)
Recognised sole practice law practice
Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA ID: 623139
1 person at this office
1 solicitor at this office
1 SRA-approved manager at this office
What are accreditation’s ?
View our listing on the
Law Society website
Higher courts rights – civil Commercial property
Insolvency and restructuring – business Consumer